The Third Edition of FashionLAB Market is Back in L.A.
LOS ANGELES, 2022 (Newswire.com) - FashionLAB Market, the boutique trade show event created by Raquel Navalón and directed by Anna Giralt, returns for the third time to LA Market Week, the top trade show of contemporary West Coast fashion. With the support of ICEX (Spanish Institute of Foreign Trade), FashionLAB has once again created an intimate and personalized experience to allow West Coast buyers to discover a curated selection of leading brands.
From October 9-12, in the heart of the fashion district of LA, this elevated experience will take place so that brands can sell their 2023 Spring-Summer collections to buyers of the caliber of Anthropologie, Neiman Marcus, and Free people, and with those whom they have made agreements with in previous editions.
The labels that will be available at FashionLAB Market are:
- Camper (https://www.camper.com/en_US/): Camper is a global footwear brand. A family business, it was founded in 1975 in Mallorca, where the tradition continues to inspire the creation of unique and original designs.
- Mirror in the Sky (https://mirrorintheskyshop.com/): Born out of a love for the Himalayas and the best cashmere fibers, Mirror in the Sky flawlessly combines traditional craftsmanship and contemporary design.
- LOLA&LO (https://www.lolaandlo.com/): We merge local crafts with the unique designs of the brand's Creative Director, Raúl Coloma. We use only the highest quality materials to create stylish and comfortable espadrilles for every occasion.
- Sita Murt (https://www.sitamurt.com/): Founded in 1924 in Barcelona, Sita Murt is known for its knitted garments made with high-quality materials. Sita Murt wants to be a tribute to brave women who follow their dreams and are an authentic balance of emotions.
- Yerse (https://www.yerse.com/): Yerse is a women's fashion brand designed in Barcelona since 1964. It creates designs that leave their mark, guided by feminine intuition, with a heart set on tradition and an eye on the future.
From October 9-12, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., an appointment can be made to visit the trade show to see the collections in person. The trade show is located in the Cooper Building, Suite 213, 860 S. Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, CA 90014