LOS ANGELES - May 9, 2022 | PM Studios and Grave Rave Games today announce that both the physical and digital editions of Squish will be headed out the gate on June 28, 2022. Fans of spoopy, squishy, fast-paced multiplayer action will be able to slip into the digital edition on PC via Steam and Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $9.99. Those preferring to literally get their hands on the game will be able to purchase the Nintendo Switch physical edition from Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy, and Video Games Plus (international version) for $34.99. The physical edition of Squish contains stickers and a digital download voucher for the game’s amazing soundtrack. Wily observers will note that this is a slight delay in the digital edition of Squish. While a difficult decision to make, the development team felt it needed a bit more time to, well, squish more bugs ahead of the game’s release. It also provides a terrific opportunity to release both editions of the game simultaneously around the world. Developers promise that the wait will be worth it. Don’t let the adorable, brightly colored graphics in Squish fool you. This is a fierce, competitive, and lightning-fast local and online multiplayer platformer. Up to four players can join an underground rave of the gooey undead and party it up until it starts falling down. Literally. Even as debris rains down, players must run, jump, and push blocks around to get into a better position to squish opponents. As with all great “winner-takes-all” games, the last goo around takes it all! Features include
Visit the official website: www.play-squish.com Squish will be available for PC via Steam for $9.99 with a 15% discount the first week. Nintendo Switch players can pick up a copy via the Nintendo eShop for $9.99 as well. Editors: If we can help with your coverage of the release of Squish or if you would like to review the game, please let us know. PM Studios Social Media: Site / Facebook / Twitter / YouTube / TwitchSquish Social Media: Site / Twitter / Discord
- Squish other players directly and try to survive until the end while partying on the sides, there are many ways to rave it up.
- Party all you want, but surviving a collapsing underground rave is tough!
- Squish is easy to learn, but hard to master!
- Whether using a mouse and keyboard or a controller, there are only a few controls to pick up before anyone can push blocks and dodge threats that come along.
- Mastering the controls and knowing exactly how to manipulate the terrain to survive, however, is another story.